1. CONTENT … Necessary Facts/Plot
2. CONTEXT … The Angle of the Subject/Plot Point of View
3. CHARACTER… Well Developed Heros & Heavies
4. CONSTANT CONFLICT… Keep Characters in “Hot Water”
5. CADENCE… Undetectable rhythm that keeps story moving & pages turning
6. CONTINUITY…Keeping Facts, Characters & Plot Ordered & Believable
7. CONTRAST … Highlight differences in Characters& Plot to tell the story
8. COMPARISON… Highlight similarities to move story forward
9. CHANGE… Each character must “grow” either physically &/or emotionally, etc.
10. CONCLUSION… Ending must be unexpected, fulfilling, and tie up all of the loose ends; Even though a story may be unending.
* For a story to be full, believable and fulfilling…
Every Hero must possess a fatal flaw…
Every villain must harbor a glimmer of humanity/or redeeming quality.