"My Ten C's Of Writing"
1. CONTENT ... Necessary Facts/Plot
2. CONTEXT ... The Angle of the Subject/Plot Point of View
3. CHARACTER... Well Developed Heros & Heavies
4. CONSTANT CONFLICT... Keep Characters in "Hot Water"
5. CADENCE... Undetectable rhythm that keeps story moving & pages turning
6. CONTINUITY...Keeping Facts, Characters & Plot Ordered & Believable
7. CONTRAST ... Highlight differences in Characters& Plot to tell the story
8. COMPARISON... Highlight similarities to move story forward
9. CHANGE... Each character must "grow" either physically &/or emotionally, etc.
10. CONCLUSION... Ending must be unexpected, fulfilling, and tie up all of the loose ends; Even though a story may be unending.
* For a story to be full, believable and fulfilling...
Every Hero must possess a fatal flaw...
Every villain must harbor a glimmer of humanity/or redeeming quality.